Capacitor Discharge Stud Welder
CAPACITOR DISCHARGE STUD WELDER
We are leading manufacturer and exporter of best quality Capacitor Discharge Stud Welder. These products are manufactured and designed using best quality components and latest technology as per International quality standards. Raw material procured from reliable vendors only. Our products are recognized for overload protection, multifunction modular construction, and reasonable prices. Capacitor Discharge Stud Welder is available in the various specification as per clients requirement.
- Capacitor Discharge Stud Welder.
- Arc Stud Welding.
Benefits of Capacitor Discharge Stud Welder:
- No reverse side marking.
- Can weld up to 2-8 mm diameter fasteners.
- 20 weld per minute can be done easily.
- Welding to thin and sheet metal grade material.
- 230/110V AC power supply is required.
- No reworking is necessary on other side of weld.
- Elimination of different operations such as riveting, drilling, no bolts, nuts, and washers etc.
- CD process allows stud welding of dissimilar metal.
- Possible to weld studs on components with access from one side.
- No additional material is required such as flux or inert gas.
- It allows welding of dissimilar metal as weld penetration is light so preventing metallurgical problems.
- This is a fast process with few assembly steps which achieves labour and fabrication saving.
- High integrity welds are achieved even on thin gauge material.
- Precise control and time offered by equipment results in reliability.
- Base material is thin.
- When small diameter stud welding (up to 8 mm) is required.
- When clean welds are required where appearance is a critical product feature.
- Only for studs with projection is required.
- When excellent aesthetics are required.
- Elevator panels.
- Insulation pin welding in boiler and shipbuilding.
- Supermarket display.
- Houseware, steel furniture.
- Electrical and electronic chassis.
- Control panels.
- Electrostatic precipitators.
- Cabinets and racks.
- Soundproof canopies.
- Model: SCD-08
- Mains Supply: 110/230v, 50Hz, 5Amp.
- Welding range: Diameter 2 to 8 mm.
- Welding material: Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium.
- Welding Time: 0.003 seconds.
- Weight : 18 kg.
- Protective Systems: IP23.
- Dimensions :420X300X275(LxWxH).
- Cooling: AF.
- Charging voltage:55-180v DC.
- Charging capacity: 66000 μ.
- Type: Contact.
- Standard Gun: CDP-01 stud welding gun.
- Welding cable :5 m highly flexible.