Inverter Stud Welder
INVERTER STUD WELDER
Pioneers in the industry, We, Sparkweld Engineering, Mumbai, offer Inverter Stud Welder to our valuable clients at market leading price. Our products preferred by our clients due to its exceptional finish, durability and high-performance. Inverter Stud Welder are especially used for thicker sheets of about 0.093 inches or higher and for welding on perforated and non-perforated sheets. Inverter Stud Welder is mostly applied in the process of short cycle drawn welding and drawn arc welding. The Inverter Stud Welder is used in series with the ceramic ferrule or shielding gas.
- Compact design and low weight.
- Easy to operate.
- Robust construction.
- Optimal for construction sites with large voltage fluctuations with integrated mains filter.
- Automatic shutdown in case of overheating through thermal monitoring.
- Greater Reliability.
- Advanced functional safety.
- Outstanding welding capacity.
- Highest flexibility.
- Adjustable power setting.
- Model: Inverter Stud Welder.
- Process: Drawn Arc.
- Weldable Stud Range: M-8 to M-25.
- Weld Time: 10 to 3000msec.
- Gun: DAP-25.
- Main Power: 3-Phase,400v,50/60Hz,170Amp.Maximum Current:2500Amp.
- KVA: 115KVA.
Inverter Stud Welder, Inverter Stud Welder Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporter In Mumbai, India Our